Photo credit: StockSnap / Pixabay
Build muscle and lose fat with the right training and an appropriate nutrition
If you want to maximise fat loss, you should combine regular weight and endurance training, preferably 2-3 times a week, with a calorie-reduced, protein-rich diet.
The muscle-fat balance is crucial
If you want to lose weight, you should combine appropriate nutritional measures with physical training. Training not only leads to fat loss, but also to muscle building - or at least muscle maintenance. However, as muscles are around a third heavier than fatty tissue, weight loss appears to be minimal. Proper weight management - also from a health point of view - is therefore not aimed at an absolute weight loss in kilograms, but at an optimum ratio of muscle to body fat. Despite heavy muscles, the body then appears slimmer, fitter and more toned. In addition, the extra muscle increases the metabolism, which burns even more fat and prevents a yo-yo effect. For these reasons, physical training - and not just endurance training, but above all muscle-building and strength training - is very important.
Supplements can help you to lose weight and build muscle
The most important thing is not to take radical measures, but to start with small steps and minor changes in behaviour. These are easier to implement than crash diets and do not lead to feelings of craving. The most crucial thing is to give yourself enough room to be flexible so that you can easily react on cravings, invitations, cheating, etc. This makes losing weight more fun and sustainable and without the famous yo-yo effect. Protein supplements and dietary supplements can help you achieve your goal if used correctly. The best nutrition tips for a successful start:
- Replace 2-4 meals a week with a LOW CARB PROTEIN SHAKE, MULTI PROTEIN or VEGAN PROTEIN and combine with a portion of salad or vegetables.
- If you like to snack, replace conventional snacks with a LOW CARB PROTEIN SHAKE or a protein bar.
- Drink LOW CARB BURNER or CARNITIN 1000 once a day with a meal instead of your usual drink.
- In calorie-conscious phases lasting several weeks, supplement the protein shake and/or another drink with LIPOX BURNER 1-2 times a day.
- If necessary, use a strong coffee or ACTIVATOR 200 1-2 times a day, followed by a fasting phase of 3-5 hours to activate the fat metabolism.
- Plus: If you rarely eat salad, try to eat salad or vegetables 3 times a week instead of a carbohydrate dish.